Deadline for applying: February 15, 2024
Energy Pool, an innovative company
Energy Pool is a key player in the energy transition, providing advanced services and software solutions for optimizing distributed energy resources, including consumer, renewables and electricity storage solutions.
Every day our teams work with passion, inventiveness and professionalism to meet the needs of our customers and build new energy models.
About the position
Within a rapidly growing group, in a sector of activity with an environmental mission that encourages talent, Energy Pool is recruiting a local, permanent contract for a Country Manager to ensure the development of the company in Italy.
Your objectives will be to develop activities both in scale and profitability with a team that you will recruit and manage. You will request the necessary assistance from Energy Pool support teams.
In a first phase, with the active support of the International Development team located in Savoie (France), the Italy Country Manager will mainly and simultaneously:
• Develop a commercial portfolio (prospects/customers) of flexible energy assets.
• Monitor the deployment of IT systems dedicated to the Italian flexibility market.
• Develop a precise Business Plan for development over 3 years
• Build a local team and manage the local legal entity. In this phase, you will act more as a project manager, with the objective of putting in place all the conditions necessary for the effective start of commercial activity. This phase may last more than a year.
Secondly, you will manage the Energy Pool subsidiary overall (operations, management, business development).
• You come from an engineering or business school with a strong appetite for technical/complex and commercial subjects
• You have a significant financial culture
• You have at least 10 years of experience in a management role within a fast-growing SME/ETI,
• You are bilingual in Italian, you have a professional levels of English and French (C1).
• You have experience in the energy sector and the decarbonization of processes,
• You know the major energy players as well as the stakeholders (political, regulatory, etc.).
Mobility: Travel will be frequent.
We therefore suggest that you:
• Develop your expertise in our professions and maintain your service culture within a high-level, motivated and talented team
• Share your ideas, your knowledge, your experience, your skills and play a leadership role in an international environment and a working atmosphere marked by respect, humility, responsibility and passion
• Become a player in reducing the carbon footprint
Contract and benefits
· Permanent contract
· Fixed remuneration according to profile,
· Variable part,
· Employer contribution to restaurant vouchers,
· Mutual insurance 66% covered by the employer
All applications will be reviewed. More than diplomas, your assets to convince us will be your values, your culture, and your successes.
As part of its diversity policy, Energy Pool studies, with equal skills, all applications including those from people with disabilities.
For more information and to apply: https://energypool.flatchr.io/company/energypool/vacancy/olm5nddlw05dagbz-cdi-italy-country-manager-f-h/
1 post available
Location / Mode